Since it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the features that flood social media feeds all week, we did some of the digging for you. Here’s a handful of stories that are worth a click this weekend:
- Flavorwire broke down “music’s week of misogyny”.
- Ned Raggett wrote a lengthy, well-researched retort to a New York Times editorial about streaming.
- Grantland’s Sean Fennessey defended his love of Big Sean.
- The Wall Street Journal got Thurston Moore to admit how much he misses playing with Sonic Youth.
- Pitchfork’s The Out Door column explored the year’s most overlooked experimental records.
- SPIN looked at the recurring symbols in Taylor Swift songs.