Since it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the features that flood social media feeds all week, we did some of the digging for you. Here’s a handful of stories that are worth a click this weekend:
- Rookie talked with FKA twigs about everything from growing up in the country to why she couldn’t be a ballet dancer.
- Billboard explained why it’s been a “game-changing Grammy year”.
- Pitchfork asked DJ Quik about his second-to-last album, The Midnight Life.
- FACT explored the essential songs of Scott Walker.
- Resident Advisor profiled Aurora Halal, one of the busiest promoters/performers in Brooklyn’s underground dance scene.
- Justin Broadrick revealed 12 of his favorite records on The Quietus.
- Clash caught up with Chuck D.
- NME ranked David Bowie’s 40 best songs with the help of St. Vincent, King Tuff, Johnny Marr and more.