Since it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the features that flood social media feeds all week, we did some of the digging for you. Here’s a handful of stories that are worth a click this weekend:
- Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine discussed their plans for a SoCal entrepreneur academy with the Wall Street Journal.
- The A.V. Club compiled a beginner’s guide to Captain Beefheart.
- Mykki Blanco and Kathleen Hanna interviewed one another for FADER.
- Billboard devoted its latest cover story to Nicki Minaj.
- Flavorwire celebrated country’s “most progressive voice,” Kacey Musgraves.
- FACT broke down the 100 best albums of the decade so far.
- Pitchfork explored Todd Edwards’ life through his record collection.