Since it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the features that flood social media feeds all week, we did some of the digging for you. Here’s a handful of stories that are worth a click this weekend:
- NPR examined the mid-career crises of bands like TV on the Radio.
- Pitchfork made a solid case for the enduring influence of Pink Floyd.
- SPIN played Ariel Pink some of pop’s most bizarre hit singles.
- Azealia Banks told The Guardian about her myriad feuds, from Disclosure to Perez Hilton.
- It’s more of a longview than a longread, but Dazed’s grime documentary is worth a look.