Since it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the features that flood social media feeds all week, we did some of the digging for you. Here’s a handful of stories that are worth a click this weekend:
- Slate took an in-depth look at John Darnielle’s book debut.
- Pitchfork shared a better-late-than-never The War on Drugs profile.
- SPIN asked Hamilton Leithauser what he’s up to now that The Walkmen are on an indefinite hiatus.
- The New York Times examined Tinashe’s eagerly anticipated new album against the backdrop Beyoncé built.
- Charli XCX landed on the cover of Billboard.
- And finally, here on Wondering Sound we connected the dots between Mark Kozelek and Louis C.K. Yeah.